Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I signed up for classes at gateway tech. It's an electronics 101. This seems like it should be cool. But I can't help but feel a little nervous. I got a student ID and everything. Rachel said I should be able to get a facebook but they didn't give me an e-mail address, I'll have to ask about that.

But the interesting part was when I got to the book store. We [my mom and me] had a fun casher.


"Electronics! Cool, are you learning to make bombs?"
"uuhh..." "Yeah, sure."
"I tell you, no one under our generation knows the fine use of sarcasm."
"u-huh..."
[Mom] "Clearly she doesn't live at our house."
[casher] "Yeah, it's cool sometimes, you're like, 'it's not just me!' Okay, like at my other job we freaked out the new people our manager kept asking us if we had cleared out this or that dead body and we kept saying that they wouldn't hurt anybody... yet... It totally freaked them out."

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Anan said…

    *gasp* He's a terrorist!!! Can I have your autograph? I've always wanted to meet a terrorist!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home