Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Monday, August 21, 2006

It's a small world after all

Last Sunday. Ember, a girl in our homeschool group, had a graduation party. I really didn't know her that well, it'd been a long time since I'd seen her last, and when we did get together for the teen group stuff we didn't hang out much then either. But our families where good friends and I thought it courtious to go along and grace them with my presence.

It was a fun party. They had food, and everyone was very nice. We played a game of vollyball, wich was great fun. I never kenew how much I liked that game. I must have gotten better or something just by growing.

Now, this was an open house party, so people where coming and going all the time. When I noticed todays graduate talking to a girl. A girl that looked very familiar. She worked up at the front desk of Piggly Wiggly. Now the party is in Beloit, Piggly Wiggly is in Delvan, they're about half an hour drive appart.

So I walk up to her and say, "I think I know you."

Great way to start conversation...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Anan said…

    At least you didn't marvel at how much straiter her teeth were due to braces... ::refers peeple to the "anan" thingy indicating that they should click on it and thus find old blog with old post about trip to orthodontist::

     

Post a Comment

<< Home