Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ICO

If you right click on a folder icon, and select "properties," the properties menu comes up. The menu has three tabs at the top. "General," "Sharing," and "Customize." Under "Customize," You'll find a button that says "Change Icon..." It will give you a large list of icons to choose from.

With this, you can change your icons to any other icon they have listed. How cool is that?

I did this with a couple of my folders. It was cool. But I wanted more options then they gave me.

So I found this site. It's full of .ICO image files. ico's have several sizes of images, all in one image. So no matter what size you tell it you want it, it'll change size.

Just download whatever image you want, and load it from the "browse" option in the "customize icon..." window.

It rocks. It really does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home