Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In Communist China...

Browsing Blogger profiles is rather amusing. I clicked on the interest of "justice," and got some interesting results. Namely, this guy. What is up with his list of interest? It's gotta' be some sort of joke.

I liked her interest list. Namely, the fact she had mercy and justice right next to each other. Throw in coffee and bicycles? Just cool.

I wonder what my interest list says?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCwut-wg7fE

I found this video on my YouTube favorites list. I don't know how it got there. I've never even seen it before. I guess someone added it when I wasn't looking.


Apparently China has only one timezone.

One People, One Timezone, One Party. (hehe)

In Communist China there isn't one timezone for the people, there is one people for the timezone!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In the blogger's favorite music he has "The Beatles" twice.

    Interests include "Chicken as a metaphor"???

    Okay....

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Anan said…

    The guy with the weird interest list must be in some sort of debate club or something. That's why he's so confused. *nods*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home