Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Cronicles

Last Sunday I found out there's a Terminator television show. Pretty cool, eh? I had thought it looked like it premiered yesterday, but I was mistaken. They just re-aired the premier. I was rather excited though. For a moment I thought I had learned of a show only a day before it aired.

I taped it. But it really didn't matter. Fox let's me watch it online. It loads faster, and has better quality than YouTube. Nifty!

There are only three episodes out so far.

Best part: It has Summer Glau.

I was in Sheboygan this past weekend. I took pictures. [1] [2]

Now I PROMISE to do email. (Gosh, it's been some two weeks now? Sorry y'all. I just hope I didn't win the Spanish lottery and have missed it by now.)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Anan said…

    OoooooOOoooOOooo... Summer Whatsit. Really, Paul... You're absolutely hopeless. Congrats.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Anthea said…

    I watched it, too, and I have to say Summer Glau continued to amaze me. Talk about some awesome fights! :)

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll watch anything with a firefly actor/actress in it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home