Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My train of thought

So I reversed traced a train of thought I had, and decided to give it to y'all.

Well as far back as I got it was about how I was a terrible flirt, and how Matt was saying last Thanksgiving/Christmas (whatever) that it wouldn't be hard to impersonate me. He'd just have to say something terribly witty and then... give a charming smile.

Yeah, I should have told him he's just jealous that can get me a hundred girls, and that he's stuck with my sister.

He'd resent that. You know, I've never looked up the word "resent" does it really mean "I don't like what you're saying," "That's not true," or, "That's quite offensive"? It sounds so much like "regret" that it throws me off.

He'd just tell me he has no regrets. "Life well spent!" Just like the comic book guy from The Simpson's Movie. When he finds out he's going to die he's all like, "I've spent all my life collecting comic books and action-figures, and I just have to say, LIFE WELL SPENT!!!"

Geeks! Ha, I just saw that one Robot Chicken clip about Star Wars nerds and Star Trek geeks beating each other up. They were all ecstatic over Leonard Nimoy doing the Vulcan thing.

Woh, if I were some famous dude, would I have geeks over me like that? If I wanted to go to a nerd convention, would I have to wear sunglasses so no-one would recognize me? Everyone would want to have their picture taken with me. Well, I'd have my picture taken with all the cute girls, but that's it.

Those geek chicks probably aren't Lutheran though. Shame.

Haha! I just watched Enchanted, and the girl that plays Giselle was also in Catch Me If You Can and has this great line"

"Frank Abagnale: Brenda, I don't want to lie to you anymore. All right? I'm not a doctor. I never went to medical school. I'm not a lawyer, or a Harvard graduate, or a Lutheran. Brenda, I ran away from home a year and a half ago when I was 16.
Brenda Strong: Frank? Frank? You're not a Lutheran?"

Isn't it great? Hehehe. I'm gonna' have to see that movie now.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually when I was at Origins a few years back there were quite a few cute girls there and weren't crazy (well not all of them).

    As for being nerdy or geeky I say celebrate your geekness!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Anan said…

    Catch Me If You Can is a fun movie. Too bad you can't come over and watch it. *Evil Grin*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home