Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

"Quiet son, I am making... TOAST!"


I had French toast for breakfast today. My younger siblings have been doing this for quite some time now. French toast all the time. I decided I'd like to try this. So I pulled out the eggs and the milk and made me three slices of French toast.

It was very delicious... at first. After I had eaten most of it, I was feeling quite full, and I had had so much, that the taste of toast was starting to get old. Suffice to say that in the end, I'll stick with my usual breakfast; two slices of lightly toasted bread with peanut butter and jelly.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Ethan said…

    That sounds like a good breakfast... I had cheese and crackers, which is not a breakfast at all... It wasn't even good cheese.

    Oh well. Zeke had popcorn.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good French test fills you up. Don't let those slice sizes fool you. Not a bad breakfast, though I would toss a clementine or banana in with it for "fruit" balance.

    by the way, perfect title :)

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pah. I'd take French Toast over regular toast anyday.

    Of course, I'd prefer bagels.

    And the best breakfast of all consists of Bacon and Doughnuts. It's just true.

    Oh, and I agree, great post title. :D

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Ethan said…

    Bacon and Donuts.... Wow. THat sounds like an incredible breakfast. Now I suddenly want it to be morning, and there to be bacon and donuts in the house, so I can eat them for breakfast.

    Doesn't sound entirely (or, ahem, at ALL) healthy, but that's another issue.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home