Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Nothing Much Is New.

Other than me being tired, very tired.

Oh, I get to go to Belegarth tonight. I havn't gone in a long time, so this should be awesome.

So my boaring story is when I was driving in to work. My radio station, 99.1 WMYX with Jane and Kit in the morning, had a game. They would play a small portion of the music from a song on Kit's IPod. The caller who guessed it right got a prize.

I recognized the song almost imediately, it was that song that Bill Murray wakes up to every morning in the movie Groundhogs day. They [the radio show people] then said that it was appropriate for the day, which I then remembered that it was, indeed, Grounhogs Day. (Apparently today, most groundhogs agreed that we would have an early spring.)

I just couldn't, for the life of me, remember that the song was called "I got you babe." by Sonny and Cher. Not that it would have mattered if I had, I didn't have a phone.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    ...dun dun, dun dun, I got you babe.... I got you, babe...

    Rise and shine campers, it's COLD out there today!
    Cold today? It's cold out there EVERY day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home