Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Dear Santa,

For Christmas, I would like world peace.

(coughrollseyescough)

As cool as that would be, howsabouts I set my eyes on REALISTIC and ATTAINABLE Christmas gifts?

1:) iPod. It doesn't have to be an actual iPod. Actually, I think I'd probably prefer it to not be one. Just a generic MP3 player would be fine. I'd also like an earphone. Not earphoneS mind. Just one bud for one ear, leaving the other one free to hear real things and real people. That's just a bonus though, I don't even know if "they" make things like that.

2:) USB Flash Drive. Also known as Jump Drives. 1Gig is fine.

3:) Computer Bag/Messenger Bag. Sort of a dual purpose bag. I noticed Dad's computer bag has one compartment for the computer, but a smaller one one the front for peripherals. Just keep both slots the same size, it should work fine.

4:) Crucifix. That's a crucifix, not cross. The crucifix is the one with the corpus on it. I'd like somewhere between 1 and 2 inches tall. Silver, not gold. (actually, that should probably be more like, "steel, not brass..") Both together is fine. Actually, that would probably be cooler, just more expensive.

5:) MechWarrior Miniatures. If the guy at the store what you want, mention "Dark Age," "Age of Destruction," "Wizkids," or, "Clix."

6:) New Slippers.
I've had my current ones for several years, and they are quite literally falling apart. I don't have a right big-toe on it. They're also plaid. Not that their's anything terribly wrong with it mind, just, not as desirable as basic black (or dark grey, green or blue.)

7:) Typing Gloves. These are gloves with an inch or two of fabric missing from the fingertips. I don't want just cheep gloves with the fingers cut off, I already have those. Infact, I'm wearing them right now. However, the ends are fraying. This means I cannot wash them, and they will destroy themselves in a few months. I'd like something black, clean, WASHABLE, and has no thumbs AS WELL AS no fingers.

8:) Undergarments. Shirts and pants. I have only one pair of long-johns, mediums, 32-34, fits fine. Now, I don't want underwear SHIRTS see, but warm, tight, longsleeved shirts. I know Matt (brother-in-law) has a few of the type I have in mind. (unless they're $50 a pop) I'm also about Matt's size. Just talk to him for info. (or steal his shirts)

9:) A Hat. Trilby or Fedora, preferably trilby. Matches my coat, the snazzy one. I don't want the hat to be too small mind. My head is 23.5 inches around. Don't know how that translates into hat sizes, but a little bigger is better than a little smaller.

Now, I don't expect you to get me all of these, but if you, the Easter Rabbit, and the Great Pumpkin, all go together, I might get a few. Just be sure you communicate with each other about what your getting me. I'd rather prefer you didn't all get me slippers. Thanks.


Sincerely,
Paul

6 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger NICUNurse said…

    *makes a note to buy Paul 15 pairs of slippers*

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Anan said…

    Oooooo... fingerless gloves...:p

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mechwarriors you say... ;)

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ^^^^^
    If your comment is over half a page long and littered with links its not a comment. Prepare for Spam extermination...

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    To get an earbud:

    Step 1: Buy mono earphones (the last pair I got came with an FM radio/LED light bought at the Dollar Bill store)

    Step 2: Cut off, or simply fail to use, one of the earbuds.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home