Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Green Poodles Are Bent on World Domination

I got tagged a while back. I suppose this is a little late... but I'll give it a stab.

...

...

Naw... I guess not.

...

...

Naw... I'll do it, just take a different approach. Instead of doing it all at once, i'll go little bit at a time. For #1, I'll go with the ACT post I made a while back. So,

#1: I move slow. I am cautious.

Now number two will be from story from my visit to the doctor the other day.

I'm always tired and worn. sleeping 10+ hours a night and a couple naps a day. I tried the theory I was dehydrated for a while. That would also explain the constant headaches. So I drank water, a lot of water. It didn't work. My next theory? Still dehydration, just that I didn't have enough salt to retain the water. So I bought one of those tubs of powdered Gatorade.

Didn't work either.

Next theory. Anemia.

I had a doctor appointment last tuesday. It wasn't as scary as I imagined. They drew blood to take tests on. The needles feels weirder coming out than going in. The blood is rather dark when it hasn't been exposed to air. That must be what makes is so easy to see under my skin.

But before the blood drawing I had to talk with the docter. An interesting fact came to light.

I eat tones. Almost literally. I eat sooo much. I drink a lot of water. I rest a bunch too.

That's a lot of energy. Why am I always tired?

So fact nunber 2 is now here.

#2: My body has energy leeched from it to fuel a pocket dimension full of green poodles. (it's the only rational option left)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    >>sleeping 10+ hours a night and a couple naps a day.<<

    I think you're pregnant. (Just being helpful here, y'know.)



    >>My body has energy leeched from it to fuel a pocket dimension full of green poodles.<<

    You've seen too much Monsters Inc recently.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger the celebrated author said…

    Maybe you sleep too much.

    Seriously.

    If you get too much more than you're supposed to, it makes you tired. Wrong, but true.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Anan said…

    Its's the way you walk. No matter how little you actually do walk... Flopping about like that has got to take a lot out of a guy. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home