Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

08 Elections

This morning as I was creating a key-ring to hold a spare SD chip, I realized I didn't know anything about the Republican presidential nominees.

Actually, I wasn't as ADD as I make out. Dad had Charlie Sykes on, who was talking about the debate tonight. I noticed all of the Conservative Talk Radio I've listened to seems to cover the Democratic nominees more than the Conservative ones. I know every small detail of Hilary Clinton's

So I decided to investigate. And my super secret resources [Wikipedia] told me everything I wanted to know.

I looked at John McCain, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Rudy Giuliani, Fred Thompson, and Ron Paul.

From what I read, I like Thompson and Paul. Unfortunately, they seem to be hanging around the bottom of the poles lately.

Huckabee and Romney would be okay, but their not as good as I would like.

McCain I don't think so highly of, and I don't like Giuliani at all.

This little piece from Thomson is good, really good.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to like McCaine but ever since his televised tour of Iraq I've lost hope in him. Frankly I'm not going to bother with anything about the candidates or the election till August.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    Unfortunately I'm apathetic. >_>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home