Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Moving

[edit]

Speaking of College... I just got an acceptance letter from UWM. That means all three colleges I applied to have accepted me. (CUW, BLC, and UWM.)

Career wise, I've been looking at becoming a pastor, or going into Information Resources. Those two have waxed and wained in appeal for months now. I noticed that I've been looking at it as an "either or" choice.

Choice for deciding what college I want to go to, that is. Rather, If I look for a college that goes in-between, I can stay indecisive about it for another couple years.

I like the sound of that.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Katsuke said…

    If you're being indecisive then I'd suggest UWM.
    You can study information resources and take language classes as electives. And you'll get just as good (if not better) of a theological background listening to all the pastor's around you at UWM and going to their Bible studies, etc, as you would going to CUW.
    And I'm not even going to go into the cost difference, especially if your thinking about going across state lines.

    Hope this helps little bro.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your moving eh? Well if you go into Milwaukee you can drop by Third Ward ;).

    As for UWM I'm not all that impressed with them (I'm assuming you are talking about Milwaukee and Not Madison). This is may do to my pre-college class experiences with them though, so maybe they've changed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home