Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Her Name is College, Bethany College, Bethany LUTHERAN College

The cost of college, the bottom line, the room, bored, and tuition of one year:

For Bethany it's about $24,600
For UWMilwaukee it's about $15,100

Bethany has already giving me the Luther Scholarship, which is $5,000 a year. If they give me at least $5,000 more in financial aid, it would actually be cheaper to attend Bethany.

Still, it would be some $15,000 out of my pocket. A year.


Bethany is a great college. After last weekend I really want to go there. It's small, only about 500 students. They have a strong communications major, it's in the top three in the state.

The biggest benefit about Bethany is that it's only about two hours away from River Falls. Yeah, that's a blog. A blog written by a girl. A particular girl. If you can't figure it out, then... well... I'm sure your mother will be able to figure it out for you.

7 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Rachel D said…

    My mother thought she had figured it out before me. HOW WRONG SHE WAS. :P

    We do hope you come there; it would be a great time.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I figured it out without my mother's help ;).

    Woah, Bethany college is all most as much as MIAD. The best place is where you feel most comfortable and can learn the most where your going.

    Congrats on the scholarship.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Rachel E. said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Rachel E. said…

    :)

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I am still somewhat bitter that I had to find out via Facebook- didn't your sisters teach you better than that?

    ...oh...

    :-P

    (runs away to go add Rachel to her list o' blogs...)

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Anan said…

    I didn't think Punch-Pig settled on particular girls... is this possible? It's Paul's job to like every girl in sight! Gaaah! The world is falling apart!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Genuine Lustre said…

    It feels good to make a decision, doesn't it? One of our dear friends graduated from Bethany -- wwaaaaay back in the day. His dad was a prof.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home