Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yesterday

...all my troubles seemed so far away, no, that doesn't mean today is bad. Today is great.

Turns out I did get financial aid information yesterday.

At the other house.

I got just about what I had anticipated. Around 6.4 thousand. That makes Bethany a couple thousand cheaper than UW-M.

That's how much I guessed I'd be getting, but I had hoped for more. I feel almost torn, half of me is happy and ecstatic that I'm getting anything at all, the other half is sad and gloomy that I'm not getting 10 thousand.

Shall we all try and focus on the happy then? That'd be great.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is that for the year or the semester? Either way its better than nothing.

    "All ways look on the bright side of life..." *whistles*

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Oh, the other house. I will probably never see it again... sigh...

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Anan said…

    Don't look on the bright side! Ga!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home