Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Trees

See that? I cut that down. Almost all by myself.

I saw this other picture a couple weeks ago. It was a little startling. Our tree has... a... face... Wild.

I'm gonna be in Antigo this weekend. It's gonna' be awesome.

I've been looking into getting a job at radio stations. It's turned up fruitless. It seems they don't really hire part time.

See, the kind of job I want with them falls under the description of "Internship." I want to learn a little bit about the business, and get a little experience under my belt. To help a future career. (That kind of ambition should look good on any application.)

See? Intern. But they want interns who are already in college, not ones planning on attending soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    The tree-face is AWESOME.

    And Athena looks quite regal there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home