Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

What's this? I have a blog?

Oh, right, I almost forgot about it...

I partially blame the New Blogger. Because a few days ago I tried logging into my Old Blogger, and it wouldn't let me. I had to upgrade to New Blogger. So I clicked the button to upgrade, it then asked me if I already had a Google account. I did. Under the "No" option it had a button to push, yet it had no button under the "Yes" option. I spent a couple days trying to load this page every now and then, but it wouldn't fix. It wasn't until I opened the web page's HTML source and dug around for hyperlinks that I advanced. However, this hyperlink that I chose was the one you click if you have no Google account. Except that it was /this very page/ that had the option to tell them my Google account.

What's up with that? I have to tell them I have no Google account before I can tell them what my Google account IS? Good grief.

I've also started watching Red vs. Blue. It's really awesome. I'm up to episode 33.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    Is it a spider?
    No, it's some sort of blue thing.
    Like a blue spider?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home