Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Miniatures

I want MechWarrior clicks. You know that miniature game with giant robots that kill each other? Yup, that's the one. I can't seem to find very thorough information on them with the 'net. All I found was this site and the wikipedia article. Though, to be fair, I wasn't really spending much effort on it.

It was a pretty random thought too - that I wanted a few of these guys. I haven't played it in a long time, nothing to suddenly say, "Buy me... buy me..." Very strange...

There is the problem that it's not cheep. $10-$30 for a set of miniatures, ranging from 4-10 pieces per set. That's around $2.50 per miniature.

I suppose I should be glad I have reality to kick me whenever I get wistful.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    You should get Star Wars minis. That game is THE BOMB.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Heidi said…

    You know what you could do is draw some totally awesome figurines, attach them to a base so they stand up, and then play. Who needs to *buy* the minifigures? ;)

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    -Rachel. I thought about those Star Wars mini dudes... but I don't know... I know a lot about Star Wars, which would make them cool. but I also know nothing about MechWarrior, which gives me complete freedom of imagination while playing with them.

    -Heidi. Legos work much better than paper. They really do. It's just that official miniatures have that "aura of nifty" about them.

    Or I suppose a better way to say it is that I'm completely irrational. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home