Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spartans: the finest pants the world has ever known.

THIS IS PANTS!!!

Eat hearty boys, for tonight we dine in pants!

Then we will fight in pants.

Earn these pants, boys!

Remember these pants, men, for they will be yours for all time.

Give thanks, my gallant and brave pants - to victory!

Persia has much to offer Sparta. We could chare much of you pants with one another.
Yes. I know, we've been sharing our pants with Persia all morning.

Before this war is over, the world will know, a few stood against many pants.

Immortals... We put their pants to the teast.

The Athenians are philosophers and pants lovers.

Well let's give them something to wear! To the pants!

What must a king do to save his pants?
Instead, ask yourself what should a free man do.

Spartans! Prepare for pants!

Hundereds left, a handfull stayed, only one wore pants.

Spartan. Come back with your pants... or on them.

I have filled my heart with pants.

Spartans! What do you wear?
Harooh! Harooh! Harooh!
See old friend, I brought more pants than you did.

Dilios, I trust that "scratch" hasn't made your pants useless.
Hardly, my lord, it's just my pants. The gods saw fit to grace me with a spare.

I'm afrade killing all those slaves of yours has left me with a nasty cramp in my pants.

Imagine what horrile fate awaits my enemies when I would gladly kill any of my own pants for victory.

Consider the fate of your pants.
Clearly you don't know our pants.

Fools! Our pants will blot out the sun.

Give them nothing! But take from them pants!

Spartans, lay down your pants.

Cruel Leonidas demanded that you stand. I require only that you wear pants.

-----

Yeah. The 300 movie was awesome.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    The funniest part is how none of them are actually wearing pants...

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    "If you really think your little wall is going to do anything other than crumble..."

    "Our ancestors built this wall, using ancient stones from the heart of Greece herself. And with a bit of Spartan help... your men provided the pants."

    "You will pay for your pants!"

    *slashy sound*

    "MY PANTS!"

    "They're not yours anymore. Go now, run along to your king, before we decide to make our wall a little bit bigger. Tell him he faces free men here, not slaves."

    "No... not slaves. Your women will be slaves. Your children will be slaves. Your elders will be slaves. But by this time tomorrow, you will be dead. The thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!"

    "Then we will fight in the pants."

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spartans need no stinkin' pants! Or any armor for that matter. *rolls eyes*

    Was surprised how well that line fit. And yes Rachel I have to agree the funniest part is that they are not wearing any pants.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Ethan said…

    The Atheniens may be pants lovers, but I'm pretty sure that still makes them gay....


    *Runs away*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home