Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

myHT

So, with much pomp and fanfare, myHT was released last Thursday. And I must say, I was completely underwhelmed.

For quite some time now (I don't know exactly how long.) we've been hearing about this "Project BAMBI" - the working title for myHT. It was supposed to be incredible, it was supposed to be stupendous, it was supposed to rock my little world full of awe.

Now that it's been released I've taken a look at it. It's a collection of links to various articles or blogs (Which are cool, to be sure.) in little bubbles that you can change the order so as to get your favorite on top (Which is also pretty cool.)

Now don't get me wrong, I think it's pretty cool. But we were promised something that would blow us away with awe. When I looked at it I was rather disappointed. I think it would have been much more incredible if it hadn't been quite so over-hyped.

And my eyes... I used to be able to spend so much time on the computer. But now I feel as though my eyes have caught up with me. Altogether the blogs I read - the email - the forums. Maybe if we took all the myHT articles and made the HT magazine go bi-monthly instead of quarterly. I think my eyes could handle that.

Now I just got to wait until I get mobbed by all y'all people who disagree with me for whatever reasons.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home