Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Super Ex-Girlfriend


Usually I don't unbutton all my buttons when I throw my shirts in the wash, I can do it with t-shirts so I assume it's fine, and it saves time. (I'm a poet and don't know it!*) But I must unbutton at least the top two to get it over my head.

Andrew usually picks on me when I leave the top two buttons of my shirt undone. He thinks that one is sufficient. I noticed that today I've been going about with the top three buttons of my shirt undone. (I didn't feel like stretching when I took it off last time.)

He hasn't bothered me once about it. tsk, tsk, tsk. He must be getting soft with age or something.

On the post title... We just watched the movie today. It was really very hilarious. There were some... not so good bits in it, which... lowers it in my esteem. I'd say if it was a PG movie instead of PG-13, it would defnitely be one of my top favorite movies of all time.

*No more rhyming now, I mean it! Anybody want a peanut?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Anan said…

    All 26 of them?

    -Anan

    p.s. I make a new google account every day and the next time I try to use it I always get told "incorrect password"...

    p.p.s You should stop playing stupid video games. Then I'll stop making dresses.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    hey you, can you email me your AIM screen name and your gmail address?

    I know you have one, I just don't know what they are...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home