Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Higher Things, For You, Post #1


I just got back from my week of Lutheran awesomeness. The conference was really cool. Lots of cute Lutheran chicks. Me and some other guy I was sitting next to (I didn't catch his name.) during the ball game agreed with Pr. Preus, Lutheran chicks are the cutest. (We got on the subject because we were discussing how the national youth gathering may have more chicks, but the HT one got the more doctorally sound ones.)

On Wednesday I picked up one "girlfriend", and on Thursday I picked up two more.

I didn't pick up any on Friday. ...but after the Divine Service when I was leaving the chapel, I bumped into the Swedes. Pr. Olaf was talking with Pr. Cwirla. I managed to get in a quick picture of myself with Pr. Olaf. I then started taking pictures of all the Swedes who were waiting for their Pastor. (I took a lot of pictures of people I didn't know.) There was this one girl didn't want her picture taken. (Shame, because she was kinda cute.) But I made a deal with her. If I wasn't allowed to take her picture I had to get a hug. Which she agreed to with an expression of bewilderment and amusement.

And then I got hugs from a couple more of the Swedish girls. and I gave a manly gangsta hug to one of the guys.

What? You say the conference wasn't all about girls? Thats... crazy... What was it about then? :-P

I'll post an actually serious post about the conference later. But first I'm going to have finish Harry Potter, catch up on over a week of interent, post the 120+ pictures I took up onto facebook, and probably a few other things I've not thought of yet.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    Ah, priorities.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    You are the hugest flirt I know.

    And you're cute enough to pull it off.

    Alas, why wasn't I born with astounding photogenic genes?

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Katsuke said…

    Is everything about girls?
    My goodness... you silly boy...

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Aaron.D.Nemoyer said…

    Oh, nice. But I... [censored in case of girlfriend]. Yeah, I'm that much cooler than you.

    pax.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    * What? Can't do a little embellishment?

    You really are starting to be the ladies man. Which is used as a compliment not an insult as it is with someone else I know.

    By the way check your email.

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger NICUNurse said…

    Paul, Paul, Paul.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Heidi said…

    (This is the other Heidi now)

    Ethan and I kept laughing at Seth's resemblance to you whenever other girls were around... hehe.

    *pokes Aaron*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home