Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Bedroom

I got me a new room.



The reasons why I switched rooms with my sister are long and mostly nullified now. So it seems like it ought to be futile. But I did get a bigger room, with more windows, out of it. It also got me motivated to throw a bunch of junk out. (I did ended up keeping at least half of my useless junk, yet, at least that means that I threw out half :-D )

I wanna get a giant white board to hang on my wall. That would rock.

But I'm not allowed to put stuff up on my wall for at least another three weeks. Apparently new paint and wacky-tac don't mix.

I took four pictures while I was in the middle of putting things away.





3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The room looks great, Paul!

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Those walls aren't pink!!!

    Congratulations... you silly boy and your gigantic room you don't have to share! I've half a mind to drag Matt down there to visit just to boot you out for a night...

    :-P

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't the rule of families that the younger siblings get the rooms of their older siblings? Sadly we moved before I could take advantage.

    Those pictures were great. I guess the camera is working out nicely for ya.

    By the way I laughed when I saw your Farside calender because I have one too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home