Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Solitaire

So, Old Munk Productions has come out with a movie. A whole whopping movie. Not just some short video. But a movie. I believe it's over an hour in length.

And they're showing it in a movie theater. Granted, it's not a big theater, but nevertheless...

It got two showings, at 1:30 and 3:30 on Sunday, August 12. It'll be two dollars a ticket. I'd encourage all y'all people in the Milwaukee area to go see it. (I'll have to poke Ethan about it, he knows the OMP people too.)

Never fear! I have not forgotten to give you the website. http://www.solitairethemovie.com

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go OMP. Hope for all the best for them. Don't think I'll be able to see it though.

    Off-Blog

    hmmm that's odd there appears to be a account in my email address 0.0 should check that presto.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home