Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pirate cars

That light at the corner near where I work tried to kill me again. It had been nice to me for some time now, why did it have to back stab me so?

It's a windy day. As I was driving up to class I could feel my car pulled by the wind. It got me thinking about aerodynamics in cars. What if we put giant sails on our cars? That would give us better mileage while driving with the wind. It would also look awesome.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    The milage would be most improved when going against or across the wind, actually, especially since if you were going with but faster than the wind then the sail would act as a retardant.

    And yeah, it'd look awesome.

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually had one of my characters own a pirate ship car, basically it was a ship on wheels and had the engine in the aft.

    They would be interesting to see.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home