Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

oooo... title.

I really need to blog more often.

I think I'll start all my posts this way, and, to keep it all true, I'll not post often enough. I wouldn't want to lie to y'all. That would be horrible and stuff.

I'm actually writing this at gateway right now. I never seem to get enough time at home to do these things.

I'm having horrible attention problems right now. I was going to write about doing this LARP thing in Burlington last Sunday, but I don't think I can.

I can give it a shot.

I wanna write about Merchant of Venice. That was a great play.

So this one guy at class found out I did Belegarth. He invited me to come to a group he had over in Burlington. It sounded cool, but I was a little reserved about it. I decided to go, alone, just to check it out. It wasn't bad. They mostly followed Belegarth rules, but had a few discrepancies.

I'm still a little leery of the whole thing. They seemed a little too lax on safety rules for my comfort. I might drop in every now and then, just because it's closer than Madison. A round trip to burlington is the same time as just getting to the UWM stock Pavilion.

This place is huge. This school is huge. The few high schools I've been in are all huge too. How do politicians keep pushing through massive school budgets? Do we really need them? I just don't get it.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    HEY!

    That may be the guy we met at RenFaire! Does one of them call himself something like "Captain Jason"...?

    Are they Dagorhir, or Nero, or what?

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm this sport is starting to catch on to more people. However considering I get hit in the head enough as it is and my past injuries I hate to see LESS safety rules ;P

    Just my 2 pennies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home