Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jelly Belly Bele-Garth

I mentioned earlier about how there are people in Burlington who do a pseudo Belegarth thing. I mentioned how they seemed lax on the rules. After some thought I think I figured out why. It's not that they're irresponsible; it's that they don't go all out when the fight.

They took really light hits. So light, that I would hear people calling out across the field that they killed some guy. This guy didn't lie down because he really couldn't feel it. (well, I think that was why)

I got scolded for hitting one guy twice in a row really fast. The first time was enough. I got used to hitting people twice previously when I needed to make sure people took their hits.

When people aren't doing risky things, there isn't any need to take preventative action.


(Though the fact that they allow the blocking of arrows with swords isn't explained away by this fact.)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    Exactly what preventative action are you referring to? I thought the preventative action in Belegarth was using foam weapons, not hitting the head, etc.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home