Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Sunday, December 09, 2007



For Zion!






-----

Who loves games? I got a small list of cool games I've come across recently.

Chzo Mythos:
Four small RPG-ish games. They are, in order of release, only around 2 megs each.
5 Days a Stranger
7 Days a Skeptic
Trilby's Notes
6 Days a Sacrifice
I've played the first three, they're pretty cool.

Portal: The Flash Version
An online game. Puzzles with portals.

OMGWTFOTL
It's pretty weird. I think Philip might like it though, it's very... Japanese.

Narbacular Drop.

It's sort of like an earlier version of Portal. It's interesting.

Freespace 2
It's about a gig an a half download. Pretty big. Completely legal. For some reason it won't work right on my computer, keep jogging. It's strange, I know it's fast enough for it.

Still Alive
It's not a game, it's a song. Only some 5 megs. It's played with the end credits when ya' beat Portal. It's a great song.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Rachel D said…

    HOORAY I AM MAKING EVERYONE LOVE THE CHZO GAMES. :D

    The first three are the coolest though... 6DAS is weird and bizarre and I didn't care for it much. But it ends the story. Sort of.

    Anything that has to do with Portal is made of awesome. Especially that song.

    But there's no sense crying
    over every mistake,
    You just keep on trying
    until you run out of cake,
    And the science gets done,
    And you make a neat gun
    For the people who are
    Still alive.


    Greatest song.

    I'll have to try Narbacular Drop... I actually think it is an earlier version of Portal... I'm fairly sure that all the people who worked on ND made Portal. Don't hold me to that though.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    Valve drafted all the people who made ND when they started work on Portal.

    Ever since I saw the trailer a year or so ago Portal is one of the very few reasons I'm disappointed I'm usually many years behind the current video game generation.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    My dad has a super-awesome Mac at his office and I think I'll put Portal on it, if I can. I'd only be able to play it there, duh, but I don't think it takes terribly long to complete.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm the downloaded file might be corrupted. Since this was made before all the CD copy-right stuff I can just copy you the CDs and you can install and run it from them.

    Awesome Mech/battle-suit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home