Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm not creative enough to come up with a good title.

Interesting work escepades,

So I'm stocking the load from yeasterday. The other guys had plenty of time to finish after I had left. But they still had about two Uboats left. This took me about two and a half hours to do. when I left yeasterday, they had about twice as much to do. They did what I did in 2 1/2 hours in 3. I feal indespencible.

While I was stocking, this lady comes up to me and askes if we have any head lettus. The only lettus we had was leaf lettus. So I agree to look in the back for head lettus. As I walk back, I'm going through produce. I notice head luttus sitting there. after I find none in the back, I get some of the lettus we had out on the shelf. It looked perfectly acceptibal. When i presented it to the lady, asking if this was okay, she said that it was not. o_0

Apparently it was not firm like cabbage. I didn't get it, I've never seen head luttus that firm. She also said that because it was so floppy, that was why nobody was buying it. Which was completely bogus. I had pulled produce yeasterday. We had almost twice as much lettus than as we did now. not only was it selling, it was selling fast.


Later, a guy comes up to me and askes if we have any sallsburry steak dinners. For "on-core", because that was on sale. (These are frozen dinners btw) He says all we have left are macaroni&cheese, and a guy like him can't eat macaroni. So I look in the freezer in the back, we didn't have any.

As I come out and tell him, he again states his innebillety to eat macaroni. I say he should be able to get a raincheck from the front desk, so he can get the deal later. He sees one of teh Ladies from the front desk coming over this way and asks if he can get a rain check from her. I say she won't have the raincheck on her, it will be up at the front desk. At this point the lady (I'm sorry, I forgot her name) gets up to us and inquiers as to what's up.

The guy (I wish I had a name for him too.) says that we don't have any sallsburry stake meals and he can't be expected to eat macaroni. The lady tells him that we have a load comming in on Monday, the sale ends on Tuesday. He is very much agreeable to this.

He then askes for my name, I have to give it to him, it would be rude not to. But I am a little paranoid about this. Will he write a repote saying I tried very hard to please? Or will we say I didn't mention the load on Monday?

Me and my paranoia. (At least I hope that's all it is.)



1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    You will be telling us the end of the story when you find out, won't you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home