Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My poor neglected blog.


I have an excuse though. It's not just any old "Dog ate my homework," kind of excuse, it's a good one.

I haven't been able to get at the computer.

For weeks now I've been so diligently picking at my school work that I have little time left for fun stuff. The necessary "alone time" has been eating bigger and bigger chunks of "free time".

Now that I'm finished with the anime "Mai HiME,[1] [2]" I should have more time for internet and reading.

I've been plucking away at that Douglas Adams book for almost a year. I really have to pick up the pace a bit.

Just an update for anyone what doesn't read my mom's blog, our waters been out. The septic tank has disintegrated. We can't drain water. We can still use the taps, which helps greatly, but we just can't drain it all.

Don't worry. We've been surviving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home