Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Jack Bauer Facts

So in my last post I apparently misspelled Jack's last name. It's "Bauer," not "Bower." When Philip pointed this out to me I quickly got on blogger to fix my mistake.

Just to be sure I got it right the second time I typed it into the Google bar Firefox has up in it's top right corner. You know, that one that gives commonly searched suggestions? Yeah.

This is all about one of those suggesttions it gave me.

When I typed in "Jack Bauer," the first option on the list was "Jack Bauer facts." I was intrigued. So I opened a new tab and checked it out. I got this web page.

http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?topthirty

Hilarious.

I then looked up some "Chuck Norris facts." Just to see how the two lists of facts compare.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

I noticed that a few of the "Jack Bauer facts" were simply modified "Chuck Norris facts," but not many. I also noted how those were my least favorite of all the "Jack Bauer facts."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home