Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The fourth seventh.

Fact # 4: I think Carmen Sandiego is hot. So do you, don't deny it.

-----

Andrew decided to watch Labyrinth today. I decided to join along. I hadn't seen that movie in a long time.

I didn't remember Sarah being so... Self absorbed, thinks the world is out to get her, daydreams about being a princess, hates her life, wants to live a fairy tale, etc.

I can just imagine her with a myspace and livejournal. Filling the internet with her pathetic moanings about the tragedy that is called, "Her Life."

...and posting trash on Elfwood.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Well, Sarah is what a lot of 14-15 year old girls are-

    I always wanted to be ruler of the world and live a fairy tale (and, if I'm being honest, sometimes self-absorbed and paranoid. not so much the hating of life, tho)...

    Yes, Sarah would have had a livejournal and myspace. And Jareth would have cyber-stalked her.

    While posting pictures of himself in those pants.

    Bwahaha! Made you think of them!!!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I all ways wanted run a Dragon Sanctuary...just a minor problem with that ambition.

    As for Carmen San Diego... she's kind a of hot but not real hot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home