Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Solitaire ...again!


So me and my brother went up to see Solitaire - The Movie yesterday. It was a bit of a rush to get out of the house on time. I had to gulp down my food speedily.

On the drive up we saw nine cop cars in the space of about two miles. Nine of them. It looked like some sort of horribly disorganized speed trap.

That is, horribly disorganized. Note the emphasis.

Despite the fact that there was some sort of summerfest like thing going on not a mile from the theatre, we didn't have too bad of traffic. We actually got there just in time for the movie. Or so we thought. (They started ten minutes late, so we actually got there like fifteen minutes early.)

It was a cool movie. Done quite nicely for amateurs. Excellent camera work. There were times when they redid some of the lines and inserted that audio into the film. That was good. The times they didn't do that, it was hard to hear. (So much that I could almost always tell when they did that.)

Andrew convinced me to drop by Matt and Rachel's "Because I hadn't seen their place since they gotten it straightened out." Last I'd seen it was when I helped move, and there were boxes everywhere.

I hadn't planned on staying long, but the visit turned out to be a little over an hour. Rachel pushed cake onto me and Andrew, and showed us her "Animal Crossing" video game.

I had heard her speak of Animal Crossing before. And had always assumed that it was some show on Animal Planet. (dunno' why)

Andrew borrowed her PotC, AWE sound track, and I two webcomic books, Mega Tokyo and Penny Arcade.

I didn't notice the title of the PA book until I had gotten home. When I saw it, I burst out laughing. It was soo funny.

Now, I could tell you what the title was, but it just doesn't have the same effect unless you see the cover art with it, which can be found here.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Anan said…

    Everyone knows boy-I mean birds are weird!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home