Living the Middle Life

In soviet Russia, the middle life is living.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Today at work:

Dawn (the assistant manager): "Paul, why do they never send me the products I order, why?"
Me [rather unsure]: "Umm... Because. They can't read?"
Dawn: "That's has got to be the trueth. Last week the sent me 50 boxes of honey nut cheerios, which is fine, it sells well. But they could have given me some regular for the sale too."


I need to put up a list of awesomex 'net videos sometime soon. I have so many I need to share.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Ethan said…

    i SO agree with her! They never deliver regular Cheerios to our grocery store either!

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Really? Woh!?!

    I must communicate this, it is of extreem importance! (and amusement)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home